InLei ® Lamica Gel Lash Filler / Lift Adhesive | Water-Soluble
Login as a Professional for pricingLogin/Signup
InLei® “LamiCa gel” used in the lash filler treatment
- LamiCa Gel (water-soluble glue) is an adhesive designed to glue natural lashes on the silicone shields
- unlike the historical “Fixing Gel”, it is softer and more flexible during application, but guarantees the same performance in terms of results.
- its adhesive capabilities can apply both thin and thick eyelashes perfectly
- creates a thin film that allows substances to penetrate easily into the hair, modifying the curvature and/or thickness
- ideal for the LASH FILLER treatments of the InLei® brand
- the thin and soft brush with which it is equipped will allow you to attach the lashes without any waste of substance
- The very soft formulation allows you to clean the eyelid from all residues even more easily at the end of the treatment!
For professional use only.
Carefully read the leaflet
Use only with InLei® brand products
5 ml (up to 15 treatments)
HOW TO USE:
- Carry out a tolerance test before use
- Close well after each use
- Always clean the nozzle thoroughly to avoid the formation of residues that could cause air penetration and thickening of the substance.
- Keep in a cool place.